Guardians of the Stars
What You Need to Know
Character creation is mostly pure to standard fate core, but here we will discuss what you should know to create a character.
- Business, Practical knowledge of speculation, investment, and related financial matters.
- Computers, related to crafts
- Command/Tactics/Charisma, The ability to lead and inspire.
- Crafts, deals almost exclusively in artistic crafts as the practical side is handled by engineering.
- Gamble, knowledge of betting tables, horse races, and all card games.
- Lore, also known as academics or scholarship
- Engineering, subset of crafts related to inventing, designing, building, maintaining, researching, or improving structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes.
- Melee Combat, renamed fight and a type of fighting skill should probably be picked
- Perform, the ability to: sing, recite poetry or oratorical compositions, play a musical instrument, or other related activities.
- Pilot, the drive skill for aircraft
- Ranged Combat, rename shoot
- Resources, modified from core rules
While normal rules for stunts apply, every skill at rank 4 gains a bonus stunt for that skill. Every rank in a skill above 4 adds another bonus stunt.
- Athletics Stunts
- Burglary Stunts
- Contact Stunts
- Craft Stunts
- Deceive Stunts
- Drive Stunts
- Empathy Stunts
- Fight Stunts
- Investigate Stunts
- Lore Stunts
- Notice Stunts
- Physique Stunts
- Provoke Stunts
- Rapport Stunts
- Shoot Stunts
- Stealth Stunts
- Will Stunts