Guardians of the Stars
Sambuk Heavy Cruiser
- Era: Modern Space Era
- Manufacturer: Caliphate Shipyards
- Government(s)/Organization(s): Imirian Caliphate
- Type: Heavy Cruiser
- Size: Large
- Crew: 236
- Speed: C
- Cruise: 10G
- Max: 80G
- LGS: 1:10
- FTL: Adapted Military Linear Type 1 (1.5 ly/m)
- Agility: C-
- Armor: C+
- Endurance: C
- Weapons: 6 Super Heavy Laser Cannons, 8 Heavy Laser Cannons, 44 Railgun Turrets
- Defenses: Flare/Chafe Launcher, ECM
- Sensors: C
- Small Craft Capacity: 8 Hangar Bays (4 XL Docks, 6 Large Docks, 20 Medium Docks)
The Sambuk Heavy Cruiser is the largest vessel fielded by the Caliphate. No one in their right mind wants to get in front of it’s main guns as it’s massive laser batteries can quickly rip enemy vessels to pieces.
It’s main batteries are six super heavy laser cannons backed up by eight heavy laser cannons. It mounts 44 quad barreled railgun turrets for both point defense and an extra punch in close engagements.
It uses first generation gravitics, including a 1:10 LGS system and a linear FTL drive adapted from an old UEG Defender Cruiser FTL core.