Guardians of the Stars
- Era: Interstellar Space Era
- Government(s)/Organization(s): Colonies
- Type: Robotic Fighting Vehicle/Advanced Combat Walker
- Size: Medium/Large
- Crew: 1
- Ground Speed:
- Right Arm: 1 Rocket Launcher (1-8 Shots, 8 Max)
- Right Shoulder: 1 Standard Missile Launcher (1-6 Shots, 6 Max)
- Left Shoulder: 1 Conventional Cannon Turret
- Left Arm: 1 Conventional Rotary Cannon
- Defenses: Grenade Launcher (1-24 Shots, 24 Max)
- Sensors: C
The Raider Advanced Combat Walker was one of the last attempts to provide a robotic walker design capable of taking on tanks and power armor. It was arguably the most successful of these kinds of designs combining relatively fast speed, considerable fire power, and armor roughly equal to a light tank. In fact their relative lack of armor was their main negative.
The Raiders ‘right arm’ holds eight rockets built from standard short missiles. The right shoulder mounts a pod that can carry six standard missiles with full capabilities. The left arm mounts a conventional rotary cannon. The left shoulder mounts a conventional rapid fire cannon turret. Two twelve shot grenade launcher boxes hold smoke, flare, and chaff grenades.