Guardians of the Stars
- Era: Modern Space Era
- Manufacturer: PACS Heavy Industries
- Government(s)/Organization(s): PACS
- Type: Robotic Fighting Vehicle
- Size: Medium
- Crew: 1
- Ground Speed:
- Right Arm: 1 Weapon Pod Mount
- Center Torso: 1 Turret Weapon Mount
- Left Torso: 1 Conventional Anti-Material Rifle Turret
- Left Arm: 1 Weapon Pod Mount
- Defenses: 2 Grenade Launchers (1-12 Shots, 12 Max)
The Fenris RFV is a heavier version of the PACS Hell Knight Power Armor. Unlike that armor design it supports a pilot inside the torso cockpit, rather than being worn like a suit. Because of that it is much larger than a simple suit of power armor, even those like the Jian. Much like the Hell Knight some have been sold to the Kingdom of Gryphon. It has been tweaked and modified over time into many distinct vehicles.
The Fenris has modular weapon pods for most of it’s weapons. The left torso mounts a conventional anti-material rifle turret across all variants and configurations. The center torso has a modular mount designed for a light machinegun turret. Each arm has a weapon mount that can handle a wide variety of equipment. Some of the more common weapon pods for the arms are: a tri-barrel conventional cannon, dual barrel heavy machiengun, a single barrel heavy machinegun, and a power chain saw.