Guardians of the Stars
Dozer Military Robot
- Era: Early Space Era
- Manufacturer: General Dynamics
- Government(s)/Organization(s): US
- Type: Military Robotic Vehicle
- Size: Large
- Crew: 2
- Speed: D
- Ground Speed (All-Terrain): 22 mph (35 kph)
- Agility: D
- Armor: B
- Endurance: B (With Constant Maintained) / D (Without Constant Maintenance)
- Weapons: 1 HMG
- Right Arm: 2 Conventional Cannons
- Left Arm: 2 Conventional Cannons
- Defenses: Reactive Armor Panels
- Sensors: C-
The Dozer Military Robot was an experimental robotic vehicle meant to replace tanks. It was an almost complete failure lacking firepower of the tanks it was meant to repalce and having lots of issues including a need for constant maintenance. It was also slow and clumsy. However it was a success in proving a a robotic military vehicle was possible and even could navigate an urban environment much easier than a tank could.
The Dozer has a double set of paired rapid fire low-calibre ETC cannons and a single heavy machinegun backing them up. The cannons are mounted in pairs in the ‘arm’ pods, while the machinegun is mounted above the crew compartment.
Later during the Colony Rebellion Ceres managed to have all remaining test units sent to the colonies. The one given to FIC would lead directly to effective modern techniques used to create the Grenadier RFV, while the one sent to Ares would lead to the Lancelot Walker. Some would even enter the fight directly as a counter to UEG power armor, though would again prove inadequate.